Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Everyone loves a good questionnaire... tag, you're it!

Earlier this week, Liz tagged me in her Tag You're It! post. When I realised it involved me filling in a questionnaire about myself, I was pretty excited. I used to love filling these things in when I was younger and haven't done one for years. I'm new to the whole blogging scene so I haven't actually tagged anyone, but feel free to answer the questions I was set if you want to! Here goes...


The rules:Answer the 11 questions set.
Mention the blog who tagged you.


Here are my questions from Liz:

What really irritates you?
Lots of things... I'm not very tolerant sometimes! My top three pet peeves are probably bad grammar and punctuation, bad drivers and attention seekers.

What have you done that's made you feel really proud?
I think the proudest I've ever been of myself was when I got my 3 As in my A Levels which meant I could go to Cardiff University to study English Literature. I was genuinely worried that I wasn't going to get the grades, even though I'd worked my socks off. 

What's your favourite flavour of crisps?
This is a difficult one... I LOVE CRISPS. I'll say good old Salt and Vinegar. 

Snog, marry, push off a cliff: Ross, Chandler, Joey.
Hmm... I love all three, but I think Ross would be the most annoying if I was friends with him, even though I do really love his character. So I'd have to push Ross off a cliff, snog Joey and marry Chandler. 

Cats or dogs?
Dogs. Cats are easier to look after, but I love the way dogs are so loyal and always so pleased to see you even if you've only been gone for five minutes. 

If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Radioactive, McFly

Have you ever been on TV?
I was on a few S4C programmes when I was younger, nothing major. Is there actually anything major on S4C these days? I've also been shown on TV in various rugby matches over the years... the most embarrassing was when there was a big close up of me crying when Cardiff played their last game at the Arms Park (before moving back again last year). They'd just made a big speech about Rhys Williams, Jamie Robinson and Nicky Robinson having to retire/leave the club, of course I was crying! 

Which four fictional characters would you like to go to the pub with?
Little Cousin Scampy, The Beast, Ron Weasley and Dougal from Father Ted. What an interesting crew we'd be. 

If you won £20,000, what would you spend it on?
If I was being responsible, a deposit for a house. Otherwise, I'd buy some kind of tablet (probably not an iPad though), all the Disney DVDs I need, a Superdry coat, a new car (I love mine but he's slowly dying and costing me a fortune), and laser eye surgery. 

If you could make one food completely fat and calorie free, which food would you choose?
Crisps!

Tell me about a time when you laughed so hard that you could hardly breathe.
Most work nights out, mostly as a result of Jen, Montgomery Clift or both... You kind of have to be there though, so I won't try to explain why! Also many occasions in uni, again too many to mention. Cop out answer, I know.

Go on, you answer them too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)