Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sundays were made for walking

I love a good walk. My boyfriend and I always try to make time for a walk around Penarth on a Sunday afternoon... partly to walk off some of the copious amounts of food we've eaten over the weekend, partly to get some fresh air and partly to look at posh houses I wish I lived in. Last Sunday was no exception, despite the freezing temperatures and slippery bits of snow which were still hanging around suspiciously waiting to catch me out. None of them have succeeded (yet). Here are some photos from our walk:


Totally wasn't ready for this photo to be taken, which is why I'm pulling a silly face. Please note, I'm wearing my new jeans from Sunday's post



I was actually ready for this one, but am still pulling a silly face. I like to call this my 'photo face'. When will I learn to smile for photos without looking ridiculous?



I want this house.



And this one.


Where do other people like to go for their walks? And do other people have a 'photo face' which makes them look ridiculous, or is it really just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)