Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

February's wishlist

Is anyone else finding that February's pay day is taking far too long to get here? January was a very lean month due to a financial hangover after Christmas, and February is even worse for some reason. I have a wishlist of six things I really want to buy at the moment, so I'll console myself by blogging about them and looking at pictures of them until I can actually afford to buy them. That's more sensible than putting them on my credit card, right?



The soundtrack from Les Misérables... I've fallen in love with the songs all over again since seeing the film in the cinema recently. 



The Jungle Book DVD... it's currently £33 on Amazon, not sure if I'll ever be able to bring myself to pay that much for it!



This beautiful gilet from Superdry is horrifically expensive... still, I can dream. 



Pretty dress from New Look. This one actually is affordable!



A Thumper teddy from the Disney store... beautiful but expensive. 


I've heard good things about this product, and really want it if it's half as good as the Sugar Crush body scrub from Tuesday's post!


So... does anyone want to find a money tree for me?

1 comment:

  1. If I find a money tree, I'm keeping it for myself. If I find two, you can have one. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)