Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate

I can quite easily go without chocolate for weeks if it's not put in front of me. I don't buy any for myself as I don't like keeping junk food in my flat, and it's quite rare for me to crave chocolate. However, if it's bought for me or is part of some kind of buffet, I can't get enough of the stuff.

Here's some of the chocolate I had for Easter... miraculously, I haven't eaten it all yet.


Disney chocolates from Venice, from my boyfriend's parents



Easter chocolates from my boyfriend





So pretty!



Everyone loves a 'MaltEaster' bunny, especially mini ones


Unsurprisingly, I've been to the gym every evening this week. Damage control! 

What are your favourite Easter chocolates?

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! :)