Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Quidco... make money while you shop!

Have you heard of Quidco? A colleague recommended it to me a few years ago and, after some initial scepticism, I am now a massive advocate.

Quidco is the UK's number one cashback and voucher site with over 3.5 million members. Thousands of retailers are affiliated with Quidco which means that you get a certain percentage of cashback when you shop online with them. Some notable participating retailers are Debenhams, Play, The Body Shop and M&S. You just need to ensure that you visit the retailers' sites directly from the links provided on the Quidco site so that your purchase gets tracked. Even if the cashback rate is only 4% or so, this could still be a significant amount if you're spending a lot of money. It's also worth remembering that even the little amounts build up over time. Every little helps! Can you tell that I used to work in Tesco?

Quidco also offers voucher codes for various retailers such as 10% off your order, free delivery, and so on. This can result in huge savings, especially if the retailer in question has already discounted their items as a result of a sale. So don't forget that Quidco isn't just about cashback!

Quidco isn't just useful for your Christmas shopping. You can also buy your phone contract, home insurance, car insurance and a whole host of other household benefits via Quidco. This is where you'll receive the bulk of your cashback as there are particularly some really fantastic deals out there when it comes to insurance. I went with Hastings Direct car insurance this year purely because their cashback deal was the best one, which meant that they were the cheapest option for me in the long run. I've never sorted my phone contract via Quidco as I usually have to haggle directly with T-Mobile to get a good deal, but others have told me that the cashback deals and voucher codes for phone contracts and broadband contracts are great.

As if all this wasn't enough, you can also benefit from Quidco when you're out and about. If you register your debit and credit cards on the website, you'll get cashback on in-store purchases with participating retailers when you pay with your registered card. I've had in-store cashback from Debenhams and Halfords so far and am hoping to make more use of this benefit in 2014.

I've earned £51.97 from Quidco so far and can't wait to earn even more next year. I transferred the first £50 to my bank account when I was struggling a few months ago and it was a massive help and a relief. It's like an extra savings account! The transfer of the money from the website into your bank account is totally seamless and I've never had any problems at all with the process.

So what are you waiting for? You can click here to find out more and to sign up. I'll get some extra cashback if I refer people to Quidco (no pressure), and you in turn will get cashback if you refer your friends once you've signed up. I promise you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)