Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...

One week to go until Christmas Day! I thought I'd celebrate this by featuring some of the best Christmas trees I've seen while I've been out and about this year.

I love a good Christmas tree! I like real trees, synthetic trees, trees with plain lights, trees with coloured lights, trees with loads of decorations and minimally decorated trees. I can't wait until next year when Neil and I have our own house to decorate, but this year I'm just admiring other people's lovely trees from afar.

I couldn't pick a favourite out of the trees below, so these photos are in no particular order. Enjoy!



I absolutely love this elegant Christmas tree at Cardiff International Pool



Silvery white tree in Cardiff's Queen's Arcade



Lovely tree in the Metropole Hotel, Llandrindod Wells



Beautifully simple tree outside Neil's house



Tacky but fantastic effort from Asda!



Colourful tree in Shot in the Dark



McArthur Glen's massive Christmas tree!


Have you found your favourite Christmas tree yet? 7 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)