Pages

Sunday 29 December 2013

Duffy's first Christmas

It's Duffy's first Christmas! He had his very own Christmas jumper especially for the big occasion, and I took him home with me for Christmas so that he could join in with the celebrations. For those of you who don't know what I'm on about and are wondering if I've somehow been hiding a baby or a dog for the whole year, I'm talking about Duffy the Disney Bear. The whole idea of Duffy the Disney Bear is to dress him up in different outfits and to photograph him in various places around the globe. You could say I'm a bit obsessed... you'd be correct.

Here's a snapshot of what Duffy got up to over Christmas!













Did anyone else spend Christmas with Duffy the Disney Bear? Send me your links if you're as crazy as I am!

2 comments:

  1. Love your post and the project of dressing Duffy to take photographs all around the world. It reminds me of the film Amélie.

    Jasmine xx

    http://www.forarealwoman.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Others have said that... I must see if I can buy the film somewhere! x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! :)