Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

New Bloglovin' link... please come back, followers!

As you'll have noticed, I've finally changed my blog name and URL! This was one of my social media objectives for 2014 so I'm really pleased that I've ticked it off the list.

Although I loved my 'Little Miss Busy' blog name and thought it was a great way to sum up my rather hectic schedule, my URL didn't match as I set them both up years ago before I was aware that it's preferable to have a matching URL and blog name. So, after trying to think of a new name for months and coming up with all kinds of weird and wonderful concoctions, I finally settled on 'Little Miss Disney'. Not too different to the name I had before, and very apt! Obviously I don't just blog about Disney, but I think it's a nice way to describe me as a person and a lot of my content.

My page views have decreased dramatically since I changed my URL, and I think this might partly be because I lost all my Bloglovin' followers when I switched over. Just in case you weren't aware that you're no longer following me due to the switch, you can now click here to follow me on Bloglovin'.

Please come back, followers!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard other people emailing or getting in touch with bloglovin to update it from their end when bloggers have started a new url - maybe they can help with this too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have a look to see what I can find... bit sad to see my page views decreasing so dramatically! x

      Delete
  2. It might be worth keeping your old URL open with just a link to the new one, in case people are checking it directly? You could re-post it at regular-ish intervals so it pops up on people's reading lists? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)