Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

The Fairytale Tag

Danielle tagged me in her Fairy Tale blog post weeks ago and I'm finally getting around to filling it out after a hectic month (or two). I love filling in these types of quizzes and this one has a Disney theme so I was doubly excited.

Do these quizzes remind anyone else of the angst-ridden days of MySpace? Does anyone else even remember MySpace?

Anyway, here goes... 

Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?
No. That was an easy first question!

Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?
Definitely not enough as I generally don't sleep very well... I probably average 6 or 7 hours per night. That'll be why I'm always tired!

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
I don't have a curfew that's imposed on me by anyone else as I live on my own, but I seem to set myself a curfew of getting in by midnight these days. Perhaps I am Cinderella...

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?
Yes, much more so than I used to. I love going for walks in the sun (with sun cream on), taking photos of beautiful views and just generally being out in the fresh air.

Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?
No. I don't trust anyone easily... I'm far too sceptical for my own good. A healthy balance would be nice!

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
Someone who's kind, respectful of others, a clean freak and hard working. Lazy and messy people drive me mad.

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
It would depend on the situation and the person in question... I can't think of any specific examples! I probably wouldn't sacrifice my beloved books or my Disney teddies though, let's be honest here.

The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting?
Fish, sweetcorn, tomatoes, misused apostrophes, grubby restaurants/hotels, rain, feet, spiders, guinea pigs, the amount of money professional footballers get paid... is that enough?


Jack and the Beanstalk - What plants do you have?
I currently have a pretty peace lily from Phillipa in my flat. I can't wait to start work properly on the little garden in our new house!

Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
No, and no (not at the moment anyway). Too much responsibility, it's pretty much the same as having a child! Sort of...

Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?
I want to become a calm person who doesn't catastrophise about every single little thing.

Peter Pan - What is your mental age?
I always feel as if I'm about 21. I think I probably act older than 28 in some ways (especially when stressed and/or tired!), but generally I think my mental age is probably 23 or 24.

The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend and what would you do for him/her?
I have several best friends rather than just having one... obviously Neil is my ultimate best friend though! I would probably do most things apart from get rid of my aforementioned books and Disney teddies. Oh, and I wouldn't eat fish for him either. Yuck.

The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?
Yes. Too sensitive, some might say...

The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave?
I think so... I get very nervous about various things but I usually pull myself together enough to 'face my fear and do it anyway'. Also, some people think I'm laid back so I must do a really good job of hiding my frazzled mind and putting on a brave face most of the time.


Please send me your links if you decide to partake in the fairytale tag!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Glad to see you finally did it! haha
    They definitely remind me of MySpace surveys!

    Best wishes, Danielle.
    http://www.underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)