Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Who doesn't love a good sunset?

I've mentioned in a previous blog post that I live a two minute walk away from Cosmeston Country Park. I definitely haven't made the most of its close proximity yet so I decided to go for an evening walk a few weeks ago to see the sun setting over the lake.

I took about 30 photographs in half an hour so I thought I'd share a few of my favourites here. You'll already have seen some of these if you follow me on Instagram, but I think they're worth seeing twice. I might be biased of course, but we'll pretend that they actually are worth seeing twice.

Although I was only out for half an hour, the sun was in a very different position when I left to where it was when I arrived. This gave me the opportunity to take lots of different photographs of the varying sky (and to hide from lots of swans).

Enjoy!












Have you ever been to Cosmeston? Or do you have any sunset photos to share? Let me know! 


1 comment:

  1. I love those photos... It must be so nice to have those views so near home xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)