Pages

Thursday 5 January 2017

What I had for Christmas!

I love writing 'what I had for Christmas' posts, as well as reading other people's posts about their Christmas gifts. Writing these posts gives me a chance to document all my presents before I find homes for them (or eat them!) and it's a great opportunity to thank people again for their kindness. Just like every other year, I had lots of lovely presents from family and friends and I'm excited about showing them all to my readers!




I'm not writing a lengthy Christmas haul post this year as I'm going to write more detailed reviews throughout the next few weeks on my Pandora gifts, my Disney Traditions gifts and so on. However, the photos below give an excellent flavour of what I've received over the last few weeks.



This pile includes lots of toiletries, hot water bottles, hot chocolate and
heart-shaped scourers!



Lots of Pandora gifts, pyjamas, slippers, dressing gown, scarf, pom pom,..
I've already worn all the items in this photo at least once. 



More Pandora and toiletries! CDs, DVDs, gift vouchers, alcohol,
candle, kitchen equipment... 



I'm not even going to attempt to name everything in this pile
as there's so much of it... rest assured that it's all great! 



I've photographed this one on its own so that you can see it in detail.
Beautiful personalised phone case from Venice from my in-laws!



My parents also bought us a microwave for Christmas...
this one wasn't wrapped up underneath the tree as it was a bit big
and we were in desperate need of a new one before Christmas!


I love buying presents for other people as much as I love receiving them and I always put a lot of thought into other people's gifts. With this in mind, I'm considering blogging about some of my favourite presents I bought for other people as well as blogging about the presents I receive next year... any thoughts? I thought it could be an interesting twist on the usual theme!

I'm always sad when Christmas is over but, on the plus side, I have all these lovely gifts to enjoy and to keep me entertained for the foreseeable future. 

Have you written your own Christmas haul post? Send me a link if so, I'd love to read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)