Pages

Thursday 23 February 2017

My favourite Disney collaborations

My favourite emails always have 'Disney' in the subject line. One specific email category is always guaranteed to make me smile... new Disney collaborations!

I love it when my favourite brands work with Disney to create exciting new products which just happen to be perfect for me (and for my Instagram account). However, the only difficulty comes when I have to narrow down my wishlist to one or two items. These collaborations tend to be a bit pricey and my bank account would have a hissy fit if I let myself buy EVERYTHING I wanted to.

Here are some of my favourite Disney collaborations... 


Disney x Cath Kidston 

I was really excited when I heard about Cath Kidston's collaboration with Disney as I could definitely see the potential for some beautiful new designs. The first collection (Winnie the Pooh) was released on the day of my operation last September which meant it wasn't on my radar at the time, but my lovely work colleagues clubbed together and bought a few items for me which I absolutely adore. They bought the overnight bag, mug, bed socks and passport cover, and my friend Sarah also bought a little make up bag for me from the collection.








When the second collection (Mickey and Minnie) launched, I made sure I was sitting at my laptop ready to order my favourite items the second they went live. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite that simple. A few of the items I wanted sold out within seconds, it took me approximately three hours to order three items, and one of the items they sent me was the wrong one and had to be returned! However, putting those irritations aside, I do really love my notebook and little coin purse (which I actually use to store my earphones rather than coins). I'm now eagerly awaiting the details of their next collaboration!







Disney Pixar x Vans

I quite literally screeched with excitement when the email announcing the Disney Pixar x Vans collaboration landed in my inbox. I love everything about Toy Story and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to buy a pair of Vans trainers for the first time. After much deliberation, I bought the beautiful Woody and Bo Peep trainers and I'm in love. The trainers are such good quality with a fantastic level of detail and, crucially, they're just as comfy as my trusty Converse!







Disney x Pandora 

I've already blogged about my Disney Pandora bracelet but it's definitely amazing enough to warrant another mention. I started my Pandora collection a few months before our trip to Walt Disney World in 2015 and I was spoilt for choice when I decided to buy a couple of Disney charms as holiday souvenirs. I eventually narrowed it down to the classic Walt Disney World charm and the Mickey pendant charm, then decided to buy more when we went back in 2016 because I'm so in love with this collaboration. I bought the bracelet, the clips, the Belle charm and the Minnie charm as part of a great discounted deal, and my parents-in-law bought the Mickey swirls charm and the Minnie headband charm a few weeks later. I can't wait to go back to Florida in April to add another charm to my Disney-themed bracelet!





What's your favourite Disney collaboration? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)