Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

Eating our way around Walt Disney World

We're off to Florida in just 13 days and I can't wait to eat EVERYTHING as soon as we step off that plane. We're trying out a few new restaurants this year so I thought I'd give my readers a run-through of what those new ones are, as well as a quick mention for some old favourites.

One of the many perks of going on holiday to Walt Disney World is that you can book your restaurants in advance, so we already know where we'll be eating nearly every day. We also have a list of 'maybe' restaurants up our sleeves for the days where we haven't made any reservations yet... we spend an awful lot of time talking about food!





Here are the new restaurants we've already booked for this year's holiday:


Yak & Yeti
We never usually eat a sit-down lunch at Animal Kingdom so we thought we'd change that this year. I've heard great things about Yak & Yeti so I'm very excited about this one!

Cítricos
I love everything about the Grand Floridian and, having tried two restaurants there so far, we thought it was time to try another one of the resort's signature offerings.

Kona Café
I've never visited the Polynesian Resort apart from whizzing through on the monorail, so I'm looking forward to exploring the resort after our breakfast at Kona Café.

Tutto Italia Ristorante
Tutto Italia comes highly recommended from my in-laws so we're looking forward to giving this one a try. You can never cram too many Italian meals into one holiday!

Teppan Edo 
We've been meaning to try Teppan Edo for a few years and have never managed to fit it in. It always smells amazing when we walk past so this is another one we're very excited about.



The difficult (and fantastic) thing about going to Florida is that, although we always want to try new restaurants, we also have a huge list of favourites which we just have to keep going back to. It's almost impossible to narrow down, but I think these are the five I'm looking forward to the most...



Shula's Steak House



Narcoossee's



Via Napoli



Yachstman Steakhouse



Cheesecake Factory


And, last but not least, Walt Disney World offers an amazing array of quick service options for those occasions where you just want a quick and casual bite to eat rather than taking your time at a table service restaurant. Here are the five quick service options I'm most excited about...



D-Luxe Burger



Earl of Sandwich 






Lotus Blossom Café
(I weirdly haven't got any photos of the food from there!)



Ghirardelli 



Have you tried any of these restaurant options? What did you think? Let me know if you have any more recommendations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)