Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Disney Pandora has arrived in the UK!

As of a couple of weeks ago, you can now buy Disney Pandora charms in the UK. I've raved about this collection previously but, rather shockingly, I'm not thrilled that the range is now available a few miles down the road. Why ever not, I hear you ask?






Exclusivity 
I really liked the fact that, previously, I could only buy the Disney charms in Walt Disney World. It made them exclusive and an extra special souvenir, and I used to look forward to choosing my new Disney charm whenever we went to Florida. Now that I can buy the charms at home whenever I want, along with every other Disney fan in the UK, buying them on holiday will no longer have the same appeal. On the plus side, I've noticed that some park exclusive charms will still be sold in Walt Disney World and nowhere else, so perhaps I'll just have to limit myself to those!


Availability 
Linked to the last point, I was secretly glad that I could only buy Disney charms once per year as I only wanted one Disney themed bracelet rather than multiple ones. I also don't like it when my bracelets are too full, so there was a finite number of charms I could actually buy. Now, due to this new ease of access, I feel as if the temptation will be too great and I'll end up buying more Disney charms in place of charms from Pandora's standard ranges. I proved this last weekend when I bought this Mrs Potts charm! However, in my defence, this beautiful charm was on my list last time I was in Florida and it was out of stock everywhere, so it wasn't a completely out-of-the-blue purchase.






Variability
I'm quite disappointed that the Disney Pandora collection that's launched in the UK is entirely made up of charms. In select locations in Walt Disney World, you can also buy a wide array of rings, earrings and necklaces. I'd definitely be more excited about the launch of the collection in the UK if there was a greater variety of products available.


My bank balance 
And, last but not least, my bank balance is extremely unhappy that Disney charms are now available in the UK! They've previously been carefully budgeted for as they've been bought with holiday money, but it's a little different when they're available on my doorstep. Although I've promised myself that I won't buy any in the near future (after Mrs Potts, of course!), I have a feeling that I won't have the willpower to keep that promise for very long.






What do you think of the new Disney Pandora collection? Will you be rushing straight out to buy a couple of charms? Let me know! 

1 comment:

  1. At Affordablefashionsco we love a good bang-for-the-buck bargain as much as anyone, and we want to share our savings with you! Disney Charms

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)