Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

Florence: A visual summary

We went to Florence on holiday last week and I absolutely loved it.

Just like everywhere else we've been in Italy, it was beautiful in every way. Our hotel was perfect, the sights were spectacular and the food was amazing.

To save myself some time, I thought it would be a good idea to summarise our week in Florence (including our day in Pisa) using my favourite photographs rather than using actual words. However, this plan took a LOT longer than I thought it would due to the sheer volume of photos I took on my phone!

So, after a few hours of gazing longingly at my 'Florence 2017' photo album and trying to narrow it down, here's a visual summary of the main sights/attractions/views we enjoyed last week...



Piazza del Duomo 







Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore (or Il Duomo di Firenze)




+
`

View from Giotto's Campanile 







View from Piazzale Michelangelo 







Ponte Vecchio (and the view from it!)







Views alongside the Arno River







Uffizi Gallery Museum







Statue of David at Galleria Accademia 







Palazzo Pitti







Palazzo Vecchio 







Leaning Tower of Pisa 







Have you ever visited Florence? Let me know if you've published any blog posts about your trip as I'd love to read them. If you haven't visited, I'd highly recommend it! 


1 comment:

  1. im desppppppperate to visit florence. italy has been on my bucket list for a while now and florence is in top spot - just gotta convince the boyfriend now!

    lovely photos, beth! looks like you had such a lovely time ♥♥

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)