Pages

Friday 20 April 2018

My holiday shopping wishlist

There are just 13 days to go until we're back in Walt Disney World... where has this year gone?!

As a general rule, I don't particularly enjoy shopping. However, shopping while on a Disney holiday is a completely different ball game and adds an extra element of pre-holiday excitement. I've got quite a few things on my shopping wish list for Florida next month.

I wrote a blog post about my holiday shopping wishlist last year, and it actually helped me to (mostly) stick to my must-have items rather than buying anything and everything. Consequently, I've decided to go the same thing this year!

Firstly, I've been coveting lots of things from the amazing stores situated in Disney Springs and at the parks...




Thanks to Instagram, I really want to bring home
some kind of pink/rose gold spirit jersey.


I'm hoping to treat myself to a small Dooney & Bourke bag
to use in the parks.


We'll be buying a few Disney-themed dog toys for Jessie on our travels. 



THEY'RE NOW SELLING DUFFY AND SHELLIE MAY PANDORA CHARMS. 
Capitals were completely necessary there. 




How cute is this beautiful Minnie Mouse plush from
the Flower and Garden Festival?



I'm on a mission to collect all the Disney dogs.
I might add Nana to my collection this year!


We want to get a cute Ratatouille-themed print for our
kitchen (just not one that costs as much as this one).





I always add to my fridge magnet collection whenever we go on holiday. 




I need to wear a lanyard every day in my new job...
perfect opportunity to buy a Disney pin!



Although lots of the items I bring home from Florida tend to be from Walt Disney World itself, we also enjoy visiting the many shopping outlets nearby. '60% off' signs are very common in these outlets and I love a good bargain. With this in mind, I've got a few non-Disney items on my list.




I'm on the hunt for a little black bag, so I'll be scouring the Kate Spade outlets. 






I'm in desperate need of new gym/running clothes, and Under Armour
is much cheaper in the US than in the UK.




I shouldn't really buy any new Ugg boots, but... 



I might blog about my holiday purchases when I get back... do you think I'll stick to this wishlist? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)