Pages

Sunday 27 December 2015

Twelve posts of Christmas #6 - My favourite Christmas decoration

So, at the time of publishing this blog post, Christmas is over for another year! However, at the time of writing, Christmas was well and truly on its way.

Yes, this post is scheduled. After reading my Christmas Plans post, you'll realise that I won't have much time to blog during Christmas week so I've been preparing posts in advance because I'm a freakishly organised individual.

I've already blogged about our Christmas tree, but I wanted to write a separate blog post on my favourite stand alone Christmas decoration. I fell in love with this decoration as soon as I saw it at a Disney outlet store in September, so we brought it back from Florida with us. It cost a measly 20 dollars! I think you'll agree that it deserves a blog post all to itself...




It looks so beautiful on our fireplace and I'm so happy with the quality of it. It's difficult to tell from the photo but it's all pretty and glittery, and the detail on it is phenomenal. I'd expect nothing less from a Disney product, of course. 

We've received lots of Christmas cards up since putting up our decorations, so my card from Neil is now sitting proudly next to my favourite decoration!




Do you have a favourite Christmas decoration? Is yours also Disney themed? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Bargain! That definitely looks like it would have cost more :) I think my favourite decoration is the knitted Christmas-themed clown that I inherited from my Gran's house. That doesn't make it sound very good but it's ace! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)