Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

My latest find... jewellery by Ted Baker!

I've always admired all things Ted Baker from afar while wistfully thinking that most of the beautiful items were way out of my price range. However, I recently made the joyful discovery that the designer brand's jewellery is very affordable for the most part which meant that I had to treat myself to a few pieces.

I order my Ted Baker jewellery online as there isn't a store in Cardiff, and every item is elegantly packaged in a branded box. I love a good strong brand, particularly when it's brightly coloured!




My first purchase was a pair of rose gold heart studs which I stumbled upon by accident, closely followed by the silver heart studs and the rose gold rosette studs. All Ted Baker jewellery comes in a little pouch which is handy for keeping the pretty earrings clean and safely paired up in my jewellery box. 






A few weeks later, I took advantage of a 20% offer to buy two rose gold necklaces as I continue to build on my rose gold collection. As well as the stylish pouch, every Ted Baker piece comes with a bright cardboard sleeve to store your pouches safely. 




I bought the rose gold rosette necklace to go with my earrings, and I immediately loved the shape and style of the pink enamel button necklace. It's perfect for my pink days! These Ted Baker necklaces have a cute Swarovski crystal at the end of the chain which add a little something to their overall look. 




Do you own any jewellery from Ted Baker? Or did you also think their jewellery was out of your price range? Take a look here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)