Pages

Thursday 6 April 2017

My Florida wish list!

I can't quite believe that we're off to Florida in 20 days! Although April seemed like such a long way away when we booked this holiday last October, 2017 has absolutely flown by so far. I definitely feel ready for a break and some retail therapy, and Orlando is the perfect place for both in my humble opinion.

I make lots of impulse purchases while we're on holiday, particularly when we're in Orlando and bombarded by the Disney factor and outlets galore, but there are a few items I'll specifically be looking out for so I thought I'd share those on my blog before we go. I'll have to narrow it down in the next couple of weeks as I won't be able to afford everything on this list, but I can dream!




Minnie Mouse - I've got a few Minnie Mouse teddies
but I love her pink and white dress so want to buy this specific one!



Baymax - I feel I need my own personal healthcare companion.




Minnie Mouse jumper - I love cosy Disney jumpers for
lazy days at home (or dress-down Fridays in the office!)



Chip mug - I haven't been able to find one of these in the UK so
 I'd love to find one when we're in Walt Disney World!


Disney Parks Pandora charm - It's really difficult to choose just
one Disney charm but I think this one is my current favourite.

Dooney & Bourke Epcot Flower and Garden Festival bag - I've seen
this bag on Instagram a couple of times and I love love love it, but it'll most likely be
beyond the constraints of what I'm willing to spend on a bag!


Kate Spade bag - I probably won't end up getting the pictured bag as it's a new season
item so won't be on sale in the outlets, but I'll be happy if I leave Florida with any
type of Kate Spade bag.



Fossil watch - I'm looking for a new silver watch so I'll
be paying the Fossil outlet a visit. 

Ugg boots - I did promise myself that I wouldn't buy any more of these this year
but I might be persuaded otherwise if I see a nice pair in the outlet!



I might blog about my purchases after I get back so hopefully I manage to pick up a few things from this list. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)