Pages

Friday 27 April 2018

10 new things I'm looking forward to at WDW

There are just six days to go until my sixth holiday to Walt Disney World!

When people ask why we keep going back there, my first instinct is to say 'I don't question your life choices, why do you feel the need to question mine?' However, I'm far too polite so I painstakingly explain that there are always new things popping up there and we also love re-doing all the things we've already done.

It's a huge place and it's absolutely impossible to fit everything in to two weeks. By the time we get to the last three or four days of the holiday, we have to keep a list of things we've got left to do to make sure we don't miss anything out. And, inevitably, we never manage to do it all which always gives us an excuse to go back.

I thought I'd blog about the ten new things I'm excited about experiencing this year, just to prove that every holiday to Walt Disney World is different and that there are always new things to appreciate.



1. Pandora - The World of Avatar

A brand new land in Animal Kingdom with new attractions, views and food offerings! 



2. Happily Ever After 

We only just missed out on seeing the very first Happily Ever After nightshow last year, so I can't wait to experience it for the first time this year.






3. 'Up! A Great Bird Adventure' show

Another new attraction at Animal Kingdom. I think we'll be spending lots more time there this year to fit in all these new things! 



4. Outdoor kitchens at Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival 

Although we've tried a few drinks from the stalls at the Flower and Garden Festival, we've never tried any of the food on offer. I'm determined to try a couple of items this year, and we can use our snack tokens to do so. 






5. New restaurants

I blogged about the new restaurants we'll be trying this year a few weeks ago, and I'm getting more excited about them by the hour. 






6. Animal Kingdom Lodge 

I've never been to Animal Kingdom Lodge and I'm really looking forward to exploring the resort after we've eaten lunch at Sanaa. 



7. Meet Goofy

I've walked past Goofy tens of times in his various meetings spots but I've never stopped to have my photo taken with him. That's going to change this year! 






8. Prince Charming Regal Carousel 

I can't believe I've never been on this ride... this is the closest I've got to even photographing it! I absolutely have to try to fit it in this year. 






9. Blaze Pizza

I've heard lots of people raving about this quick-service restaurant in Disney Springs, so it's been put on our 'must try' list. 



10. Boardwalk Bakery 

Again, I can't believe I've never bought anything from the Boardwalk Bakery after walking past so many times. This is going to be the year I finally buy something from there! 





Have you got any last minute tips on any other new things I could try this year? Let me know! 

1 comment:

  1. wow! so many great things coming up!

    you have such an awsome blog! I love Disney and everything Disney! It's such a magical place! I'm following you blog, and I would absolutly love if you could follow me too =)

    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)