Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

Walt Disney World in 15 photos

We've been back from Walt Disney World for two weeks and it already feels like a distant memory. Time goes much slower in the real world than it does in Disney World!

As always, we had an amazing time. We managed to fit lots of new things into this trip as well as all our old favourites, including these ten new things I identified in my last blog post. I can't even begin to describe how much I love going back and how much I miss it when I'm not there.

Don't be alarmed by the title of this blog post... I obviously took more than 15 photos during our time away. In fact, it's probably not much of an exaggeration to suggest that I took ten times that amount.

However, I decided that summarising our two weeks with one of my favourite photos from each day would be a good post to ease myself back in to the blogging routine.




Day 1 - The welcome view from our balcony when we finally got to Saratoga Springs




Day 2 - We spent our first full day at the Magic Kingdom. It's one of our traditions!




Day 3 - We love the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival




Day 4 - View from California Grill's observation deck. Our first signature meal of the holiday!




Day 5 - A beautifully sunny day at Animal Kingdom




Day 6 - My love for the Move it! Shake it! Street Party knows no bounds




Day 7 - Our first experience of Pandora - The World of Avatar at night




Day 8 - A sunny morning at Hollywood Studios




Day 9 - Breakfast at Be Our Guest to start off a scorching day 




Day 10 - Cocktails and a beautiful sunset in Disney Springs




Day 11 - Another trip to Epcot to admire the Flower and Garden topiaries




Day 12 - A stroll along the Boardwalk followed by a meal at the Yachtsman Steakhouse 




Day 13 - The day with the crazy tropical weather, starting with a boiling hot morning at Typhoon Lagoon




Day 14 - Extra Magic Hours at the Magic Kingdom on our last night




Day 15 - One last wander around Disney Springs before catching the Magical Express to the airport




So there you have it... Walt Disney World in 15 photos. It took me a shameful amount of time and three different stints on the laptop to decide on these 15 photos, by the way.

Keep a look out for more holiday blog posts over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)