Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

My favourite dresses of 2013

It's New Year's Eve! I don't see the point of specific New Year's Resolutions as I like to make regular little resolutions throughout the whole year, so instead my last post of 2013 will focus on my four favourite dresses from the last year. Superficial? A little bit, but there is method in my madness.

Seeing as I would like to actually enjoy wearing dresses next year rather than dreading the occasions where I need to wear and/or buy a dress, I think this post is actually quite significant. I will still be wearing my jeans, hoodies and Ugg boots very frequently because I love them more than life itself, but I am going to make a conscious effort to dress up a bit more if the occasion calls for it. I must embrace dresses and all the fuss that goes with them.

So here are my favourite dresses from 2013... I'm not one to throw dresses away after I've worn them once, so these lovely dresses will definitely make more appearances in 2014!



Probably my favourite dress ever.
It's from Tesco!



My Christmas party dress, from Boohoo. 
Excuse the awkward mirror pose.



New Look sale!



Primark's best


What were your favourite dresses in 2013? Can you recommend any good websites or stores for me to browse through in 2014?

Happy New Year / Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!

4 comments:

  1. I have the top dress! Bought it for my Christmas parties, really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just an impulse purchase, but it's such an amazing dress! It'll definitely be coming out a lot this year. Glad you like it too! x

      Delete
  2. I am completly in love with Vivien of Holloway. Pricey but amazingly made from vintage patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)