Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Wintery things #1

I love winter! I mostly love it because it makes me feel all Christmassy, but I also love wrapping up for the cold weather in my scarf and gloves, digging out my winter outfits, drinking a lot of hot chocolate and lighting my Yankee candles. I always find that it's so much easier to find nice winter clothes than summer clothes... does anyone else agree?

I've only been blogging regularly since January, so I haven't had a chance to blog about my love for November/December until now. I thought I'd illustrate my love for winter by sharing a few photos I've taken lately of lovely wintery things. Hopefully I'll be posting a few of these posts as I take more photos, but here are the first five wintery things I've got excited about...



Christmas tree in St David's 2



Lovely hot chocolate at the Ocho Lounge in Penarth



New mittens!



Duffy's winter jumper



Winter pyjamas!


Does anyone else love winter as much as I do? Do you have any photos to share?

2 comments:

  1. The St David's tree is so pretty, I too took a photo of it the other week!
    I love Winter because Winter means Christmas and I LOVE Christmas! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm catching up on comments... Christmas is the best :) x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! :)