Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

New thing every week in 2016 #5

This is the final post in my 'new thing every week in 2016' series - read the first post here to find out what the series is all about.

It was a rollercoaster of a year but I'm glad I still managed to record one new thing every week throughout everything that happened. Just like my 'Best bits of 2016' post, this series has shown me that it wasn't ALL bad.

Read on to find out what I got up to between 14th October and 31st December 2016...



Week 42: Went on a theatre break to London to see Aladdin





Week 43: Blogged about my health to raise awareness





Week 44: Went to the cinema before midday


Week 45: Went to the 'Making of Harry Potter' studio in Watford





Week 46: Ate at a Toby Carvery


Week 47: Bought the New Look delivery pass


Week 48: Ate at Juno Lounge





Week 49: Had a Lindt advent calendar





Week 50: Bought a Christmas jumper





Week 51: Drank Prosecco in the street at my work Christmas party





Week 52: Ate red cabbage at home as part of our belated Christmas dinner for just the two of us





I've already started compiling all the new things I've done in 2017, so I'm looking forward to repeating this series next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)