Pages

Thursday 2 February 2017

New thing every week in 2016 #3

Welcome to the third post in my 'New thing every week in 2016' series! You can read the first post here and the second post here.

The ten weeks I've focused on for this post went from some big highs to a pretty big low which meant it was a difficult post to write. I turned 30 on 4th June which resulted in a lovely few weeks where I felt truly happy but, unfortunately, my health nightmare started on 15th July.

Read on to find out what I got up to between 20th May and 28th July...



Week 21: Drove around North Wales on my own for a few days on a work trip


Week 22: Ate at the Bear Inn in Clarks Village





Week 23: Got the bus to Cardiff Bay (and turned 30!)





Week 24: Did a Future Learn course on the European Union 



Week 25: Went bowling with a 3 year old





Week 26: Ordered a takeaway from Prezzo





Week 27: Went to Kaspa's





Week 28: Did my first Weekend Warrior challenge on the Fitbit





Week 29: Went to Southampton with Neil





Week 30: Received my first pair of earrings from Clogau 



I already know the next ten weeks will be difficult ones to look back on because I'm painfully aware of what happened next in the rollercoaster ride of 2016. However, on the bright side, the next post will include a holiday to Florida! Check back for the next instalment in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)