Pages

Thursday 26 January 2017

New thing every week in 2016 #2

This is the second post in my 'new thing every week in 2016' series - you can read the first post here.

I love documenting one new thing I do every week, however big or small. This instalment is a pretty good mix of big exciting things and terribly mundane ones... here's what I got up to between 11th March and 19th May 2016!



Week 11: Went to the top of the CN Tower in Toronto




Week 12: Went to Toronto Island 




Week 13: Ate cream tea at a wedding 




Week 14: Had a meeting in the Harvester 
(yes, this was obviously a very dull week!)



Week 15: Went to Cafe Citta




Week 16: Got layers in my hair 




Week 17: - Went to the Stable 




Week 18: Bought plant pots for the garden 




Week 19: Went to the gym in the middle of a working day 



Week 20: Attended a conference in the Dylan Thomas Centre in Swansea




I'm sure you can spot the terribly mundane entries, as well as noticing that I ate a lot of pizza during these ten weeks! Check back next week for the next instalment in my 'new thing every week in 2016' series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)