Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Top 5 snacks and quick-service restaurants at Walt Disney World

I've been back from holiday for four weeks and I haven't blogged about the food yet. Can you believe it? I certainly can't, so I thought it was about time I rectified this situation.

I'm going to start by blogging about my top 5 snacks and quick-service restaurants on this trip, then I'll blog separately next week about our favourite table service restaurants.

We made good use of our Disney Dining Plan as always (read my quick summary of how it works here), although we did struggle to use all our snack credits this year. It turns out that a table service meal, quick-service meal and two snacks per day is sometimes too much food even for us. However, we spent our remaining snack credits on Ghirardelli chocolate so we felt quite smug about having so many left over.

Brace yourselves for photos of my top 5 snacks...




Mickey-shaped cinnamon bun at Animal Kingdom 




My all-time favourite Disney snack. Churro! 




Giant pink doughnut... I ate this at 9am. 




One of many trips to Beaches & Cream for our ice cream fix




Warm Wild Berry Buckle with pepper-berry gelato from Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival. One of the new things I was determined to try on this trip!  



After seeing the size of the snacks, I'm sure you can understand why we struggled to use up all our snack credits! 

We did well with our quick-service credits and managed to space them out evenly throughout our trip. Quick-service restaurants are ideal when you want a more casual meal which you can eat as quickly or as slowly as you want to, and there really is something to suit everyone. Don't be fooled into thinking you'll get a small portion though... see below! 

These were my five favourites this year: 




We tried Blaze Pizza in Disney Springs for the first time and it was goooood. 




Orange chicken at Lotus Blossom Cafe in Epcot's China pavilion.
I look forward to this every year! 




Another holiday staple for me - Mickey waffles for breakfast at The Artist's Palette 




One of many trips to D-Luxe Burger. BEST BURGERS EVER. 




Colossal breakfast at Be our Guest in the Magic Kingdom 



Are you really hungry now? I definitely am... no change there then. Keep a look out for more mouth-watering photos of food next week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)