Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

I love packing... no really, I do!

I love packing, mostly because it enables me to write lists and to be super organised. I've already blogged about my packing method so I won't go in to detail, but just thought I'd post a few photos from my packing fun ready for Florida! I always start packing two or three weeks before I go on holiday to make sure I've got everything sorted in time. I am a massive stress head so I could never leave it until the last minute. 

Here are a few photos from my meticulous packing process...



I have a lot of flowery clothes, apparently.



And a lot of flip flops and bags...



Minnie Mouse poncho and shower cap!



Most important items in my hand luggage... apart from passport and money. 
They're not exciting so I didn't photograph those!


Does anyone else love packing? I can't be the only one, surely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)