Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

Walt Disney World Photo a Day Challenge

I know May seems like ages ago now (I ask again, where is this year going?), but I thought I'd write a quick blog post on the Walt Disney World Photo a Day challenge I took part in throughout the month of May on Instagram.




The challenge gave me a chance to relive my two amazing holidays to Walt Disney World and brought a bit of daily Disney magic to my Instagram profile. I love looking back at my photos from Florida so it was a great opportunity to search for specific themes and to reacquaint myself with some beautiful photos I'd forgotten about.

Here are my favourite five photos from the challenge:



Cinderella's Castle, just before the night show



Duffy and I met the real Duffy the Disney Bear!



Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival - Lady and the Tramp



Neil proposed to me in this little pavilion! Read all about it here



With Duffy in Downtown Disney, outside the biggest Disney Store in the world


Did anyone else take part in the Walt Disney World Photo a Day challenge? Please send me your Instagram links! 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't participate in the challenge but what a fun idea! Love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)