Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

(Cheap) summer shoes!

I love a bargain, especially when it comes to summer shoes. I've bought a few lovely pairs so far this summer, all for under £10. I also had two beautiful pairs for my birthday so I've featured those in this post too.




See below for a clockwise description of each pair, starting with the floral trainers at the top!


Floral trainers - These beauties are from Primark and only cost £4. No, they weren't in the sale... they were just £4! They have pretty pink and green detailing as well as the navy and white stripes, so they're very versatile and can be worn with loads of different colours. 

Floral green flip flops - These are from O'Neill and cost £9.99. This is the highest price I'm willing to pay for flip flops. I love the colour and the design, and they're super comfortable. 

Turquoise flip flops - Another Primark purchase... £2.50! I have a few dresses and vest tops in this exact colour so I'll be wearing these a lot this summer. 

Coral flip flops - These were a birthday present from Neil's parents. I love the vibrant colour and the little studs on the bow are so pretty. 

Coral sandals - These were also a birthday present from Neil's parents. I'm a big fan of the double ankle strap and they're beautifully sparkly. I like sparkly things, in case you didn't already know. 

Yellow ballet pumps - These were £6 from Amazon. They were originally bought for my Minnie Mouse fancy dress costume but they weren't quite the right colour. I won't be returning them as they'll be perfect for the summer. The postage to send them back would probably cost me £6 so I didn't see the point in returning them!

Black pointy shoes -  I've seen photos of loads of people wearing these shoes on Instagram so I couldn't wait to get my hands on a pair. I had to go in to Primark three times before they eventually had my size (4) in stock, but I finally found a pair last weekend. These smart but comfy shoes were £6, so yet another bargain. 


Have you bought any of these shoes? Can you recommend any other summer shoe bargains? 

4 comments:

  1. Great bargains! I love the Primark pointy shoes.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cheap too! I now want them in stone... x

      Delete
  2. I love the O'neil flip flops, gorgeous colour!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they beautiful? I couldn't resist! x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! :)