Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

New thing every week in 2015 #2

After publishing my first 'new thing every week' post a few days ago, it's now time to look at the new things I did in the next ten weeks of 2015. I'm really enjoying putting this series together as it's reminding me of all the great times I had last year, so it's definitely something I want to continue in 2016. It's almost doubling up as a 'highlights of 2015' series!

So, here goes... the second ten weeks of 2015 were more photo heavy than the first ten so there's plenty for you to feast your eyes on. 




Week 11 (12-17 March) - Went to a housing rally in London.





Week 12 (18-24 March) - Went on a Bannatyne's spa day for Fee's hen weekend. 




Week 13 (25-31 March) - Celebrated our seven month wedding anniversary.


Week 14 (1-7 April) - Went to the Forest of Dean for Fee and Dave's wedding. 




Week 15 (8-14 April) - Tried Katsu curry at Wagamama... it was good.  




Week 16 (15-21 April) - Went for a walk around Cosmeston Country Park on my own. 




Week 17 (22-28 April) - Went on holiday to Amalfi.




Week 18 (29 April - 5 May) - Had a Limoncello Fever.




Week 19 (6-12 May) - Bought a hanging basket for the front of our house. 




Week 20 (13-19 May) - Had a make-your-own pizza from Asda.



Look out for the next instalment in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)