Pages

Friday 1 January 2016

Twelve posts of Christmas #8 - Christmas presents: gifts I can wear

Now that the dust has settled over Christmas Day (sob) and we're at the beginning of 2016, I've been busy finding homes for all my lovely presents from family and friends. I'm so grateful for all the thoughtful gifts I've received, and I've decided to blog about them as I love reading other people's 'What I had for Christmas' posts. I've split my posts into three instalments - gifts I can wear, gifts I can eat/drink, and gifts I can use.

That's right, I'm creating a mini series within my 'Twelve posts of Christmas' series... I'm nothing if not organised.

So, to kick off the first Christmas Presents instalment, here are the wearable gifts I had for Christmas!




Beautiful rose gold Fossil watch from Neil. I'm already obsessed with it and never
want to take it off.




A new winter coat from my parents.
It's so warm, elegant and cosy!




An Animal dress from my parents, perfect for
chilly winter days. 




Golden snitch charm from my work Secret Santa, and a suitcase Pandora charm
from Neil's family's pets!




Pretty rose gold necklace from Neil - I mentioned before Christmas that I wanted
to start wearing rose gold jewellery and he's got me off to a good start.




Winnie the Pooh pyjamas from Neil. Such a pretty colour!




Minnie Mouse pyjamas from my parents... I'm wearing these as I blog and
I can confirm that they're extremely comfortable. 




Eeyore pyjamas from my parents in law - everyone seems to know that
I love Disney pyjamas.




Minnie Mouse dressing gown from my parents in law. I'm snuggled up in it
as I write this post!




Super cosy slippers from my parents in law (which I'm also
wearing as I write this post), and fluffy socks from Nicola and from
my parents.



I've already worn all these presents several times and I'm really looking forward to using them more throughout the year ahead. Which items of clothing did you have for Christmas? Were any of yours Disney themed? Let me know! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the golden snitch charm :) Your jewellery from Neil is beautiful too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)