Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

My very first guest blog post!

So something exciting happened recently... Danielle asked me to write a guest blog post for her lovely blog, Underland to Wonderland.

I've never written a guest blog post before so I was really excited to be given this opportunity, especially as I'm an avid reader of Danielle's blog. I think guest blog posts are a great way to populate your blog while you're busy as they provide some variety and take off the pressure of creating content during these busy times. We both thought a Disney themed post would be appropriate so I got my thinking cap on...




I decided my post just had to focus on my love for Florida's Walt Disney World and why no other holiday will ever live up to this amazing place.

Here's a little snippet...

'I first visited Florida’s Walt Disney World in April 2012. I’ve always been a big Disney fan and have been watching classic Disney films such as The Lion King and 101 Dalmatians ever since I can remember, but I’d never been to a Disney park before 2012. My fiancĂ© convinced me to go as he’d been with his family so many times and he was convinced that I’d love it there. After much deliberation and dithering, I agreed to go. Although I was very excited about the prospect of going all the way to Florida, I insisted that it would be a once in a lifetime thing as it was quite pricey compared to my usual holidays. After our very first evening in Walt Disney World, I was hooked and definitely needed to re think my ‘once in a lifetime’ stance!'


You can head over to Danielle's blog to read the rest of the post, and to see lots of photos from my two trips to Walt Disney World. 

Has anyone else written a guest blog post recently? Let me know, I love reading them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)