Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Favourite wedding suppliers #2 - Cardiff Invitations

Welcome to the second blog post in my 'favourite wedding suppliers' series! You can read the first post on my wedding cake supplier here.

Stationery was an extremely important part of the wedding for me and it was one of the things I enjoyed planning the most as I have an unhealthy love for stationery, proofreading and colour coordination. Although we made a few stationery items ourselves to keep costs down, I knew I definitely wanted beautifully and professionally designed invitations, Order of Service booklets and a table plan. And so the hunt for stationery suppliers began...

I came across Cardiff Invitations' website just after Christmas, a week before I went to a huge wedding fayre in Cardiff Bay's Millennium Centre. I loved their varied and personalised stationery designs and noticed that they were exhibiting at the wedding fayre, so I got in touch to see if I'd be able to chat with them in more detail about our requirements. The lovely Anna got back in touch very quickly and said she'd be happy to speak to us at the upcoming wedding fayre.

When we found Cardiff Invitations' stand and fought past the droves of brides-to-be to speak to Anna, I knew straight away that I'd be happy to work with her and that she'd do a fantastic job. She was friendly, efficient and obviously cared about the little details. Just like me! I needed to be absolutely sure that my stationery was in good hands and I felt confident about Anna's delivery from the beginning. We had a chat about the kind of style and colours we wanted and promptly ordered an invitation sample which arrived a few days later.






The colour of the ribbon was just right for our colour scheme and I loved the delicate fabric on the invitation sleeves along with the little ribbon tab at the top. After making a few amendments to the text which Anna processed quickly and efficiently, we were ready to make our final order. Anna delivered the invitations straight to my front door... that was an exciting morning!

We started discussing our Order of Service booklets a few months later and the same efficient process continued. Sample in the post within a few days, electronic proofs sent back to me within a few hours and a friendly and accommodating service throughout. I really couldn't wait to see the Order of Service booklets as it was so important to me that these were just right.




I definitely wasn't disappointed... just look how beautiful it is! I knew the Order of Service booklets would look amazing as I'd already had the pleasure of receiving my striking invitations a few months earlier, but I was still blown away when Anna delivered these beauties the week before the wedding. They were everything I'd dreamed of.

Last but not least, we needed a lovely table plan for our wedding breakfast. I really wanted something stylish which would go with our centrepieces, table runners, chair covers and so on which was why I decided to get one professionally made rather than trying to attempt it myself. I had to suppress a little squeal when I saw my beautiful table plan for the first time...




It matched the other stationery items perfectly and looked so elegant at our wedding venue. I actually want to display it on one of the walls in my new house because I love it so much!  

It's fair to say that I fell in love with all my wedding stationery as soon as I saw it. I loved the colour, the delicate details, the coordination between all the items and just everything about them. Anna ensured that the whole process was stress-free, and it speaks volumes that the stationery was one of the very few things I wasn't stressed about at all from start to finish. 

Reasonably priced, personalised colours and design, efficient service, quick delivery... why wouldn't you choose Cardiff Invitations to provide your wedding stationery? I urge you to give them a try! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)