Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Ten Disney questions

I spotted these Disney questions on Amy's blog and knew immediately that I just had to feature them on my own blog. It would have been rude not to, especially when you take my insatiable love for all things Disney into account.


1. A scene in in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.

I always wanted to stand on Pride Rock in the opening scene of the Lion King with Mufasa, Sarabi, Simba, Rafiki and Zazu. I would also like to take part in every High School Musical scene ever made.


2. An unforgettable experience moment you've had at the Parks.

Definitely the spectacular night show at the Magic Kingdom in Florida's Walt Disney World. From the breathtaking fireworks to the glittering parade to Tinkerbell's graceful descent from Cinderella's castle, it was all totally unforgettable.


3. What non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the Parks?

That's a difficult one... they don't play non-Disney music at the parks, for obvious reasons! I was listening to One Direction a lot just before I went to Florida last year, so the songs on their first album always remind me of packing for my holiday.


4. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?

April 2012 :) I was 24 but felt like a big kid! You're never too old.


5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?

Thumper (Bambi) and Mr Pricklepants (Toy Story 3). Two of my favourite Disney characters!


6. Who are your favourite Disney princesses?

Sleeping Beauty, Belle and Rapunzel. I mostly want their pretty hair and dresses.


7. Name a scene/moment in a Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.

Mufasa's death in the Lion King! I also have a lump in my throat at the end of Toy Story 3 every time, and also have the sniffles when Tod's mother dies in The Fox and the Hound. I always cry in Dumbo too when he's separated from his mother... let's face it, I cry in most Disney films.


8. What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?

Hmmm... either Jungle Book, Bambi or Dumbo. These three films are synonymous with my very early childhood, so I have no idea which one I saw first.


9. What is your favourite Disney movie?

I couldn't possibly choose just one favourite! The Lion King, Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, The Fox and the Hound, 101 Dalmatians, Toy Story 3 and Tangled are all up there.


10. Share a video or image that shows your love of Disney.


I think this photo of my teddies sums it up! 
A few more have been added since this photo was taken...


Hopefully a few more people will answer these questions... send me your links if you do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)