Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Frantic about Florida #5

Welcome to the fifth post in my Frantic about Florida series! I've decided to publish these posts on an approximately fortnightly basis leading up to my holiday just to make sure I cover (nearly) everything.

Just in case you missed the first four posts...

Frantic about Florida #1
Frantic about Florida #2
Frantic about Florida #3
Frantic about Florida #4

So here are some more things I'm looking forward to...


1. Epcot's World Showcase



Authentic representations of eleven different countries from around the world


2. Disney refillable cup!


This cup costs 15 dollars and can be refilled for the entire length 
of your stay at any Disney resort. Bargain!


3. Hollywood Studios' Tower of Terror


I screamed like an absolute girl


4. Sea lions at Sea World


Poser!


5. Eating at the Hard Rock Cafe

My amazing fajitas from the biggest Hard Rock Cafe in the world


Look out for #6 in a fortnight's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)