Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Frantic about Florida #8

One month to go until I go on holiday! I'm almost tempted to count down the hours... I'm THAT excited. On that note, it's time for the eighth post in my Frantic about Florida series. You can read the previous posts on the links below:

Frantic about Florida #1
Frantic about Florida #2
Frantic about Florida #3
Frantic about Florida #4
Frantic about Florida #5
Frantic about Florida #6
Frantic about Florida #7


Here are another five things I'm super excited about...


1. The Magic Kindgom's overwhelming cheese factor 


The parades, shows and rides are massively cheesy and I love it!


2. The wave pool in Typhoon Lagoon


I stayed firmly in the shallow end but it was still a lot of fun.


3. Breakfast at Perkins'


Bacon and avocado omelette, breakfast potatoes, three buttermilk pancakes 
and an orange juice... Needless to say, I didn't manage to eat all of it. 


4. The Hulk ride at Universal's Islands of Adventure


Exhilarating!


5. 'Friendship' boat from Epcot to Hollywood Studios



Relaxing boat ride with beautiful views of some of the nicest resorts


EEEEEEEEEP! Two instalments to go... watch this space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)