Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Frantic about Florida #9

My holiday to Florida is edging ever closer, so this is my penultimate Frantic about Florida post! As you can probably guess, my excitement has now reached fever pitch and it's difficult to remain calm at times. I haven't quite started packing yet, but I have written my packing list. Eeep! 

You can read all the previous posts on the links below:

Frantic about Florida #1
Frantic about Florida #2
Frantic about Florida #3
Frantic about Florida #4
Frantic about Florida #5
Frantic about Florida #6
Frantic about Florida #7
Frantic about Florida #8


So here goes... another five things I'm looking forward to!


1. Character statues at The Magic Kingdom



So cute!


2. Hogsmeade at Universal's Islands of Adventure



You genuinely feel as if you've stepped right in to a scene from Harry Potter... 
obviously that's the aim of the whole thing


3. Pretzels


Quite possibly the best snack in the world (apart from churros)


4. Mission Space at Epcot


One of the weirdest sensations I've ever experienced, but I still
want to go back for more!


5. Gorillas in Animal Kingdom


I wanted to give him a big hug! He probably wouldn't have liked that...


Look out for the last instalment in a fortnight's time! 

5 comments:

  1. I have a love hate relationship with pretzels, can't work out if I truly like them or not haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had one in the UK before I went to Florida last year and didn't like it at all, but fell in love with the American ones straight away! x

      Delete
  2. Exciting! I really don't think you'd have survived a gorilla hug... They terrify me. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not... he was definitely a lot bigger than me x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! :)