Pages

Sunday 18 August 2013

Jewellery picks of the month

I own a lot of jewellery, to put it mildly. Bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces... I love them all. I've usually got a few items to go with every outfit, and I think accessories can really brighten up whatever you're wearing. They can also dress an outfit up or down, depending on what look you're going for. I've got a few summery favourites for this month which I thought I'd share with you. All these items are either neutral colours or very colourful which means they go with almost anything. Bonus!



Bracelets from New York and Downtown Disney in Florida



Rings from Epcot in Florida. So summery!



Earrings from New Look, Claire's Accessories (about eight years old!) and Tesco


I'm can't wait to buy more jewellery when I go back to Florida in a few weeks' time. I'm planning to come back with lots of Disney earrings! Do you love jewellery? What are your favourites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)