Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Birthday haul

It was my birthday a few weeks ago and I was lucky enough to receive lots of money and gift cards as presents from generous family and friends. The money and gift cards were very welcome as I needed to buy lots of new clothes due to going down a clothes size in the last year. Half my wardrobe has been given to charity shops, so my birthday money gave me the perfect excuse to go shopping!

I had lots of New Look gift cards as it's a commonly known fact that it's one of my favourite shops, so here's what I treated myself to from there...



New shorts! You can find them here and here






Peplum top. So pretty!



Flat white shoes - now out of stock



Lots of dresses! I'm only giving a little preview of these
as I'm saving most of them to wear on my honeymoon


A few people also gave me money for my birthday so I went shopping in Cardiff a few weeks ago... I love a bit of guilt-free shopping. 



I love Superdry tshirts! Coincidentally, mint and pink are my favourite colours
at the moment.



Short Disney onesie from Tesco



I've been waiting for these two DVDs to be re-released for ages... 
they both happened to become available just after my birthday! Thanks, Disney. 



Disney Princess bag from the Disney Store. £2.50! 



New bags from Primark. I couldn't choose between black/white
and coral/stone so had to get both! £6 each



A few make up items


I made the most of various sales and online discounts to make sure I made the most out of my birthday money and got the best value for money I possibly could. I'm really pleased with my haul and think I did quite well!

Do you have any of these items? Have you written a haul post lately? Send me your links, pretty please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)