Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

My second guest blog post

Hot on the heels of my first guest blog post for Danielle a few weeks ago, Cheryl recently asked me to write a guest post for her while she was on holiday. Cheryl's blog, Peppermint and Pearls, is one of my favourite lifestyle blogs so I was delighted to be given the opportunity to contribute.

I decided to blog about five places I want to visit before I'm 40 as I'm a bit obsessed with daydreaming about various unattainable holidays at the moment. I also thought it would be a nice touch as Cheryl was away on holiday herself while my guest post was published. You can read my post here.

Here's a sneak preview of one place I want to visit... can you guess where this is?


Source

Let me know what you think of the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)