Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

Isn't the sky beautiful?

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll already be aware that I'm a bit obsessed with the sky. I've taken some lovely photos of the sky during the last few weeks so I thought I'd share them on my blog.

These photos were all taken on various days at around 5pm when I got to the gym (apart from the last one)... I'm sure fellow gym goers must think I'm crazy when I stand in the middle of the car park and photograph the sky. However, these photographic opportunities were too good to miss and I never cared much about my street cred.

I just love all the different hues and the vast differences in the sky from one day to the next. In my (non expert) opinion, sunset is probably the prettiest time of day. I also think clouds enhance the sky rather than blotting it. We all love a pure blue sky, but it looks pretty boring without a few clouds artistically dotted around to add a splash of contrast.











Do you also love taking photos of the sky? Please reassure me that I'm not alone in this! 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I love it when you can just take a moment, look up and appreciate something as simple and beautiful as a sunset.

    http://www.embrace-thedetours.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous photos! I don't know if it's something particular about this time of year – or just my timing being out and about – but I've certainly noticed far more beautiful sunrises and sunsets recently.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! :)