Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

May's wishlist

There are lots of items I want at the moment which I can't justify buying, so I'm compiling a wishlist to keep track just in case I suddenly find some spare money. Unfortunately, this is unlikely when grown-up things like rent need to be paid. I did the same thing in February, and still haven't bought any of the items featured on the list. This doesn't bode well for May's wishlist... never mind. I can dream!





This is in the sale but I still cant bring myself to pay £30 for a bag!


This hoodie is just beautiful... but also very pricey.



Brilliant film!


So pretty...




Pretty shorts for my holiday


Wrong time of year, I know. But look how nice it is!



There are plenty of other things I could add to the list, but I'll keep it to a manageable length for now before I give in and start buying things. I will now continue in my endless hunt for a money tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)