Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Outfit of the Day... floral pastels!

I'm currently a bit obsessed with pastels and floral patterns. Last Saturday's outfit was a colour coordinated combination of both these lovely elements so I thought I'd share it on my blog.



Cardigan - Amazon
Vest top - H&M
Skirt - New Look
Shoes - New Look 


I bought this skirt from New Look last summer with my birthday money. I still think it looks a bit old fashioned and I was undecided on it for ages, but I think it does look pretty with pastel vests and shoes. However, I do sometimes worry that the pattern looks like one found on an old lady's curtains. It does go nicely with the outfit above though, I must admit.

Everyone loves a good old £3.99 basic vest top from H&M. The vest tops from H&M are the only ones which fit me properly... I hate it when vest tops are too baggy around the stomach area! It was quite cold on Saturday so I decided to wear my white cardigan over the vest top. This little cardigan is so versatile. It goes with lots of different outfits and it's a handy layer to put on when it's a bit chilly.

Last but not least, I love my new mint shoes from New Look! They only sold the 'wide fit' variety in this particular shade so they're slightly too big, but they're still very comfortable and passed the test of walking around Cardiff for hours. I absolutely love the colour and they'll be perfect for the warmer months.




Do you love pastels and/or floral patterns? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)