Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

My new sunglasses... thanks, Poundland!

Yes, you read the title correctly... I recently bought some sunglasses from Poundland. Before you judge and wonder what on earth possessed me, look how pretty they are!




Aren't they beautiful?! I've been looking for mint sunglasses for months so I was very excited when I stumbled across these in Ebbw Vale Festival Park last weekend. They're a lovely bright mint colour with white polka dots, and they cost £1! I'd have hoped you'd already grasped the price from the title, but I thought I'd emphasise it just in case. Coincidentally, this pair of sunglasses is a perfect match for the mint vest top I bought in H&M a few weeks ago.

The sunglasses do look quite small and could initially be mistaken for children's sunglasses... however, they fit me perfectly and I definitely don't have a particularly small head, so I'm assuming they are supposed to be for adults!

It was lovely and sunny the day after I bought these so I was able to wear them the very next day. I kept looking at my reflection in the car mirror and grinning... I think Neil thought I'd lost my mind. 




Have you ever bought sunglasses from Poundland? I think I might be in the minority here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)