Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Q&A every day, for the next 5 years...

Don't worry, I haven't agreed to some crazy challenge where I set myself a question every day for the next five years. This post is actually a raving review of the brilliant Q&A Five Year Journal. I first heard about the journal on Cat's blog, and went straight on Amazon to order one as it sounded perfect for me. It was actually out of stock so I had to wait a month before it was delivered, but it was well worth the wait.




The journal starts on 1 January (logically), and each date has its own page. On each page, there are five blank sections so that you can fill in the journal every day for the next five years. This means that you don't actually have to start writing in the journal on 1 January, as you'll fill up all the spaces eventually whenever you begin. Each day has a different question, ranging from simple queries about the day's events to more philosophical questions. I'm really looking forward to looking back at my answers over the next few years to see how my attitudes, habits, tastes and thoughts develop over the next few years.







The book is beautifully presented and is conveniently small too.


You can buy the journal from Amazon here. It's well worth £7.46, believe me!

4 comments:

  1. I have to confess right now...I haven't filled mine in since Feb 26 and feel terrible about it! I think in the new year mine will have to be a 4 year journal :( But it really is a lovely book to have - just be more reliable than me and remember to fill it in!

    Thanks for the link too hun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) I've got into the habit now so I haven't missed any days yet, I'm hoping the novelty won't wear off! x

      Delete
  2. I'm going to buy it I think, love the idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant. We should all compare notes in 2018! x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! :)