Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

11 random facts... getting to know you!



I've been nominated for the awards above by the lovely Rebecca from All About U... How exciting! It's so nice to know that others read and enjoy my blog. These awards are a great way to share favourite blogs, give recognition to other bloggers and hopefully gain some new contacts. Here are the rules:

1. Each blogger posts 11 random facts about themselves
2. Each blogger nominates up to 11 blogs (with links)
3. The tagged (that's me) tells the nominees
4. Copy the Award pictures above into your post and you can display on your blog elsewhere too, if you wish

So here are my 11 random facts...

1. When I was younger, I used to fancy fictional characters such as Little Cousin Scampy and James from Fireman Sam. 
2. I'm currently obsessed with marshmallows and think about them far too much. 
3. I would love to live in America if I could swap their gun laws, health care system and toilet seats for the British equivalents.
4. I didn't try any kind of curry until I was 19.
5. I love things with stars on, especially if they're pink stars. 
6. Following on from the last point, I have a silver Ford Ka called Bobby. He's decorated with some pink stars I bought off the internet.
7. I love my Tesco Clubcard and am always a bit gutted when I have to shop anywhere else. 
8. I am a big fan of carbohydrates... my diet mainly consists of bread, beans, pasta, noodles and rice.
9. I proofread everything in sight. Absolutely everything. 
10. I didn't get a passport until I was 21. 
11. I am a fluent Welsh speaker. 

Aaaaand here are the blogs I nominate... these are just a few of the blogs I'm enjoying at the moment. Sorry to anyone I've left out!

Catherine - It's all about me
Emma Louise - Not your average
Nikki - The Lunar Lights 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! :)