Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Frantic about Florida #1

It's been a tough few months, for many reasons. However, I have got a holiday to Florida to look forward to  in September with my boyfriend. In light of this, I'm going to start a new series of blog posts to remind myself what I'm looking forward to most about going back to Florida. I went for the first time last year and had an amazing time, so I really can't wait to go back.

Every month I'm going to post 5 things I'm looking forward to, just as a little reminder that there are lots of things to be excited about!


1. Strawberry ice cream at The Magic Kingdom



The best strawberry ice cream I've ever tasted. 
And I've eaten a lot of ice cream. 



2. Cheetah at Busch Gardens



Brilliant rollercoaster ride... it's fast, as the name suggests!



3. Shopping in Downtown Disney


The biggest Disney store in the world! 



4. The Epcot night show



One of the best sights I've ever experienced. 



5. Entering the magic!




It's like a whole different world after you pass this sign...


More exciting things to follow in the next post... 143 days to go!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That ice cream looks amazing, and I don't typically like ice cream that much.

    I'm looking forward to these posts - we're going two months today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, and the scoops they give you are too big to actually fit into a cone which is why they stick the cone on top! You'll have such a great time :) x

      Delete
  2. Exciting! I'd bloody love two weeks in the sun right now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still seems like a long way away, but the year has flown by so far! x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! :)