Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

New baby :)

One of my best friends has recently had a beautiful baby boy, and I had the pleasure of visiting him this week. I bought this Disney set of clothing for him... actually the cutest outfit I've seen for a while.



I think I should count myself lucky that I haven't got any babies, as I'd spend an absolute fortune on cute clothing for them and might actually run out of money for important things like, you know, food. 

Short blog post tonight, I know. Coursework got in the way. Apologies. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope your coursework goes well. That baby grow is adorable!
    Im your newest follower, would you like to follow back?

    Emma
    x


    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for your comment and for following, I'm following your blog now too :) x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! :)