Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Packing for New York!

I'm going to New York today! Eeeeep! As is my custom, my packing method was very organised and planned weeks in advance.

First of all, I wrote a list (obviously).



I always list each individual item of clothing on my packing list... just writing 'clothes' isn't enough. It might be enough for normal people, but it isn't enough for me. I also note down which items I'll be wearing to the airport, so that  I don't accidentally pack them. As you can see, I was halfway through my packing when I photographed this list as half of the items are crossed off. Why write a list if you're not going to cross items off?




Next, it was time to actually pack my suitcase. As you can see, I have a very pretty suitcase which my boyfriend's parents bought for me as a Christmas present. It has pink, purple and flowers on it. Three of my favourite things!




I then put everything methodically into the suitcase... I'm not sure why I always pack so neatly, everything always shifts to the bottom as soon as I stand the suitcase up and wheel it around. Ah well, at least it looks tidy in my head. There's loads of spare room in the case, which means more room to bring back some souvenirs. Woopee!

Lastly, I packed my hand luggage which is always my favourite part. Sweets, fully charged Kindle and iPod, travel information and passport in a little plastic wallet, and my American dollars. 

So I'm off to the Big Apple... speak to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! :)